TO THE WORLD
ABOUT EPTA ?
EPTA – The European Pultrusion Technology Association was created in 1989 by the leading Pultruders in Europe with the mission to support the growth of the composite profiles industry by maximizing external communication efforts and having an actively contributing membership.
Pultrusion is one of the longest established technologies for manufacturing profiles made from fibre reinforced plastics. The aim of the Association was, and remains, to reinforce the position of this process technology and promote their common interests. Today, the European Association of Pultruders has over 30 members throughout Europe and provides a strong network for pultruders sharing know-how and marketing ideas they have developed jointly…
- JEC World 2023 (official partner WPC) – Paris 25-27 April 2023Paris
- North-American Pultrusion Conference – Chicago 16-18 May 2023Chicago
- EPTA Members’ Meeting 2023Members’ Meeting for EPTA members only 19 June 2023 –… Continue reading EPTA Members’ Meeting 2023
- ICS International Composites Summit – Milton Keynes 6-7 September 2023Marshall Arena, Milton Keynes, UK
- World Pultrusion Conference 2024 – 29 February – 1 March (previous week of JEC World 2024)
THE PULTRUSION PROCESS